Date: May 19, 2020
From the office of Rowena Antonio-Garcia, D.M.D., S.C.
We are reopening our practice on June 1 and very excited to welcome our valued patients we really miss.
Our practice is highly compliant with Center for Disease Control & Prevention and Illinois Department of Public Health COVID-19 Guidelines. The following are equipped within our practice:
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Air Filtration with built in UV-C Light Sanitizer
- Body Temperature checked before entering office
- Covid-19 prescreening prior office visit (over the phone) and in office.
- Extraoral evacuation unit (Aerosol reducing device)
- Sneeze Guard installed in Reception desk.
- Call our office to check in, we advice you to stay in your vehicle until prompted to come in for your scheduled appointment.
- Those who are arriving without private vehicle can sit in the bench outside the office until prompted to come in for your scheduled appointment.
- Only patients are allowed to enter the office with the exception of translator, care giver and accompanying adult to minors.
- Proper hand washing and antibacterial mouth washing imposed before being seen inside treatment room.
|Created December 2017, Rowena Antonio-Garcia, http://www.ragdmd.org| designed by dsanbuenaventura|